As an organisation collecting and processing individual personal data, we are regulated by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- GTA collects the following types of data:
- Identity Datamay include your first name, last name, username, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Datamay include your billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- GTA collects data about you through direct interactions including:
- You may provide data by filling in, agreements or;
- By communicating with us by post, phone, email or otherwise
- How we use your personal information
We will only use your personal data when legally permitted. The most common uses of your personal data are:
- Where we need to perform the contract between us;
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests;
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Purposes for processing your personal information:
- Preparation of partnership invoices;
- Notify you of policy changes;
- Ask you to partake in a survey;
- Organising meetings and events;
- To deliver relevant content and news updates.
You will receive communications from us if you have:
- joined GTA as a partner
- requested information from us or signed up to our newsletter; or
- if you provided us with your details; and
- in each case, you have not opted out of receiving our communications.
- You can ask us to stop sending you communications at any time by following the opt-out links on any mail chimp message sent to you or by emailing us at email@example.com at any time.
- Disclosures of your personal information
GTA will never sell, nor give personal data to third parties, or at least only with prior consent of the person involved.
- Data retention
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. We will review your data and delete or change as required on a yearly basis.
- Your Legal Rights:
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. These include the right to:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information.